Speed Meeting!

Who would you love to see perform at Arisia? Any event your favorite? Do you want to dance to a different drummer?

Moderators: mjs, omly

Speed Meeting!

Postby kimeepower » Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:00 am

This has been done before a couple of years ago but I think with improvements it can be awesome. NOT speed dating, but speed MEETING. Perhaps it didn't work out because it was labeled as speed-dating. We are all in the same tribe & some of us only get to hang out with each other once a year. Some of us are very shy & want desperately to reach out & say, you seem awesome & we have the same interests, maybe we can do something. Or how many hours do you spend in the game room & wish that your muggle friends would play these types of games. This can be in the form of a timeslotted event where people meet. I've run these in the past & can help organize it. Or it can be a form of a quick questionnaire that people return, say to Information Desk & you will be emailed a list of new potential BFFs.

I would love to see more interaction & ways for people to come together that isn't weird or creepy. I would be happy to discuss this with anyone, just email me at kimeepower at gmail.
kimeepower

Re: Speed Meeting!

Postby PMaranci » Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:59 pm

I like this idea. I was going to suggest something along those lines myself!
PMaranci

Return to Performance & Event ideas