Sunday Night Dance Event?

Who would you love to see perform at Arisia? Any event your favorite? Do you want to dance to a different drummer?

Moderators: mjs, omly

Sunday Night Dance Event?

Postby Valkling-FriendofAll » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:12 pm

I would like to see a Sunday night dance event. Unlike many other conventions, Arisia still has a ton of people hanging around late night on Sunday. However, because there is not much else to do after the masquerade, it's mostly just hanging around the lobby and con suite area. A bunch of us were feeling edgy last year cause we could not get our dance on.

As a suggestion, I already ran this idea by my friend DJ Sawtooth, who DJed the Nauticon dance before, and he said he would interested in doing it just for the experience. He's already played at many clubs by this point and I know that at least one or 2 of the DJs that have been hired for arisia dances know him and can vouch for him. He does not even necessarily need to be provided with a sound system, since he already has access to one (though if one is provided that, of course, is still preferable). So, you know, could just assign him a room and, bada bing bada boom, Sunday night dance! Yay! ^_^
Valkling-FriendofAll

Return to Performance & Event ideas