User Registration

PLEASE read the posts in this forum. They will explain acceptable behavior rules for our forums.

Moderator: mjs

User Registration

Postby paradoox » Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:02 pm

In order to try to cut down on spam, we have changed from using a "Captcha" to asking one of a number of questions. If you do not know the answer to the first question you asked, please try again later, or send email to forums (at) arisia (dot) org.
paradoox

Re: User Registration

Postby kmondschein » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:09 am

Question: Why can I not post n Brainstorming?
kmondschein

Postby paradoox » Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:40 am

The "greeting" for that forum states "Ideas for events, panels, crafting items, programming, gaming, etc. Email forums@arisia.org with your username to get posting rights to brainstorm forums.". We never saw your email to forums@arisia.org. I have gone ahead and given you permission to brainstorm. Note that brainstorming is already closed for Arisia 2015. But, please check that you now have access.
paradoox

Postby muhsanjee » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:15 pm

I would add that IMHO access sevices at Arisia is doing an excellent job. Where my
wife has mobility issues i greatly appreciate the work that access services is doing. Thank you
for all your hard work.
You can easily check out our best quality learn spanish exam dumps prepare you well for the real how to speak italian You can also get success in real exam of 1Y0-A18 with the quality eli questions and microsoft training answers.
muhsanjee

Postby james123 » Tue Feb 23, 2016 3:51 am

In order to try to cut down on spam, we have changed from using a "Captcha" to asking one of a number of questions. If you do not know the answer to the first question you asked, please try again later, or send email to forums (at) arisia (dot) org.

http://moonsalwarkameez.blogspot.com/
james123

Return to FAQs, Rules of the Road, etc