Need Roomies or a Room!

Moderator: mjs

Need Roomies or a Room!

Postby NoBoundariesIPM » Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:04 am

Hello! I have a room booked and need at least 3 roommates. Alternatively if someone else is looking for a roomie, I can just cancel mine (that would be much easier). Please let me know!
NoBoundariesIPM

Re: Need Roomies or a Room!

Postby 8thmuse » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:43 am

Interested! Feel free to contact me at josh.kastorf@gmail.com .
8thmuse

Postby kasta001 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:47 am

Hello,
I am looking to share a room. I do not have a place reserved. Do you still need roommates?

A little about me:
This will be my first scfi/fantasy con. I am a grad student from MD. I am a 25 year old, single, black lesbian. Non-smoker. Also, I need to room with non-smokers because of my asthma. Hoping the room can be a place to escape the parties. I am neat and will probably want to sleep on the floor. Hotel beds tend to be too soft for me.

K Staten
kasta001

Postby Endrio » Fri Dec 19, 2014 3:53 am

Obviously way too late for any nearby hotels. Does anyone have a corner of a room they'd be willing to share? I'm fine with a spot on the floor and a pillow.
Are you worried about 646-206 - exam - questions and N10-005 - transcender - braindumps.com Check out our latest resources for ccna braindump and muih questions for practice with www.rasmussen.edu guarantee of University of Kansas Medical Center
Endrio

Return to Room share