Looking to round out a room

Moderator: mjs

Looking to round out a room

Postby greatbigbloodyheros » Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:34 am

Hi,

I'm not new to cons, but this would be my first year at Arisia. I'm on a budget, and I can only really afford to plit a room with three other roomates. I had this sorted earlier on, but work concerns took priority for my would-have-been roomies.

If you're a party of three looking for a fourth to round your group out, please let me know.

About me: 31 yo old cis-gendered female, non-smoker, enjoys late nights at cons (but will not bring the party back to the room). Would love to room with people reasonably within my age range, but I'm flexible (you are, after all, doing me a favor!)

My contact is twowaymirror@verizon.net
greatbigbloodyheros

Re: Looking to round out a room

Postby Marko Marko » Thu Feb 26, 2015 5:11 am

So, this is my first Arisia ever and, though I don't live too far from there, It'd be awesome to not have to commute back and forth. I was hoping someone had either a room to share (I can sleep in the closet for all I care... I don't sleep much at cons anyway) or perhaps just a shower to borrow for Saturday and Sunday mornings (I'd just sleep in my car at that point and it'll be at your convenience). I'd obviously compensate for either situation. I am Male in my mid 20s. Let me know and we'll arrange something.
Our Actual Exams and Testking comptia a+ exam gre exam provide you 100% pass guarantee. You can get access to and exams. Our Testking comptia network+ pdf is also very useful tool. goucher.edu for its easiness. ciis.edu
Marko Marko

Re: Looking to round out a room

Postby jhosen » Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:18 am

I'm not new to cons, but this would be my first year at Arisia. I'm on a budget, and I can only really afford to plit a room with three other roomates. I had this sorted earlier on, but work concerns took priority for my would-have-been roomies.
smart lover
jhosen

Return to Room share