Looking for crash space- FOUND IT

Moderator: mjs

Looking for crash space- FOUND IT

Postby Artifactrix » Sat Jan 11, 2014 4:11 am

Hello, all. I am hoping to find space on somebody's floor for the duration of the con. I am female, mid-20s, from the Boston area, and this will be my fifth(I think?) Arisia. I attend primarily for panels and events, and I will be doing some volunteering, probably during load-in/load-out. I will have some costume luggage with me, but not a lot-- just a couple of things on hangers-- and not much else; I pack light, and don't take up much space. I am likely to be up into the wee hours, but can be very quiet if returning to the room late-- no stomping, bright lights, etc. I don't plan on spending much time in the room; I'm just looking for a place to sleep. Populous rooms preferred; more roomies means lower cost for everyone.

Hope this works out!

Best,
Arti
Last edited by Artifactrix on Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Artifactrix

Re: Looking for crash space

Postby animeaddict444 » Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:14 pm

Hey Arti,

My roommates and I are presently looking for some additional con goers to fill ou room. We are at four right now and he has openings for the 17th through 20th. You can contact the room head via email jwatson8 [at] comcast [dot] net if you are interested.

Have fun,
R
animeaddict444

Re: Looking for crash space

Postby Artifactrix » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:15 am

Hi R,

I've been in contact with jwatson, and I will be rooming with you for the duration of the con. See you there!
Artifactrix

Re: Looking for crash space- FOUND IT

Postby Bella » Tue Jan 13, 2015 8:02 am

This is extremely decent and respectable post.....you shook posting it much appreciated for posting it.....!!
We offer up to date comptia security+ exam practice questions with security+ training paced test engine to help you pass ku exam and complete your www.bentley.edu you should also find University of Hawaii
Bella

Return to Room share