ROOMIES FOUND! TY! Roomshare for Arisia 2015

Moderator: mjs

ROOMIES FOUND! TY! Roomshare for Arisia 2015

Postby SaraphinaMarie » Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:42 am

UPDATE! I HAVE SECURED ROOMIES AND ACCOMMODATIONS! THANKS FOR YOUR INTEREST AND HELP!

Hi y'all,
It's been YEARS since I have been to Arisia and I'm looking at coming back for 2015. Before I commit, I need to look at some logistics, most importantly a roomshare for either the Westin or the Renaissance hotel (although Westin would be preferred). I would be arriving Friday night and staying through Monday.

I'm a female, non-smoker, night owl who is going to be on panels. (And I'll be traveling on my own, not bringing the little princess with me.)

Thanks!

Sara M. Harvey
Author/Costumer
Last edited by SaraphinaMarie on Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SaraphinaMarie

Re: Roomshare for Arisia 2015

Postby littlemel4 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:19 pm

Hey Sara!

I don't know if you saw my comment on your FB post, but I have room in my room. I have two double beds, non-smoking, quiet are. It's in the westin and M-F. I'm trying to get 4 roomies (so far it's me and Chris Bell). I'd like 4 because it would be cheapest that way. Let me know :P)
littlemel4

Re: Roomshare for Arisia 2015

Postby SaraphinaMarie » Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:21 pm

Hi there, I missed that one, but I have indeed found roommates!
Thank you!
SaraphinaMarie

Re: ROOMIES FOUND! TY! Roomshare for Arisia 2015

Postby ria12 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 7:42 am

Oh, so it's a good thing

We offer up to date a+ answers exam practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass security plus training exam and complete your ccent course security+ exam questions you should also find Sterling College wireless training for your complete University of Kansas
ria12

Return to Room share