Room share at Westin for 2 people

Moderator: mjs

Room share at Westin for 2 people

Postby Hypatia » Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:48 am

I have a room from the 16th - 19th at the Westin on a party floor. I'm looking for two people willing to share the king-sized bed to share the room with me. I'll sleep on the floor. I'm 46, F, non-smoker, quiet, scientist. I generally keep a ~10am - ~2am schedule at cons. I prefer quiet/non-snoring room mates if possible as I'm a light sleeper. Cost would be $165 per person if there are three of us.
Hypatia

Re: Room share at Westin for 2 people

Postby rameen » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:59 am

I'm interested. Ive been coming to Arisia for a while. I like the floor and I dont really party. I do however go to the dances and come back super tired and knock out usually around 1am. I am however a light sleeper and wont do well in a room with folks talking or coming and going at 3 or 8 in the morning. I'm clean, polite, quite and amiabl
Jessubug

Whether you want to pass a+ training exam exams or looking for certification security certification our can provide guaranteed success in real exam of security+ test questions ccna training are also having Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences
rameen

Return to Room share