Shower/Room share

Moderator: mjs

Shower/Room share

Postby animeaddict444 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:37 am

Hey Everyone,

So, this is my first Arisia ever and, though I don't live too far from there, It'd be awesome to not have to commute back and forth. I was hoping someone had either a room to share (I can sleep in the closet for all I care... I don't sleep much at cons anyway) or perhaps just a shower to borrow for Saturday and Sunday mornings (I'd just sleep in my car at that point and it'll be at your convenience). I'd obviously compensate for either situation. I am Male in my mid 20s. Let me know and we'll arrange something.

Have fun all,
AA
animeaddict444

Re: Shower/Room share

Postby Kaleem021 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 8:02 am

Hello, all. I am hoping to find space on somebody's floor for the duration of the con. I am female, mid-20s, from the Boston area, and this will be my fifth(I think?) Arisia. I attend primarily for panels and events, and I will be doing some volunteering, probably during load-in/load-out. I will have some costume luggage with me, but not a lot-- just a couple of things on hangers-- and not much else; I pack light, and don't take up much space. I am likely to be up into the wee hours, but can be very quiet if returning to the room late-- no stomping, bright lights, etc. I don't plan on spending much time in the room; I'm just looking for a place to sleep. Populous rooms preferred; more roomies means lower cost for everyone.

Return to Room share