LIVE Episode from Arisia!

Moderator: mjs

LIVE Episode from Arisia!

Postby NoBoundariesIPM » Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:29 pm

Hi all!

Some of you may no I host a live, interactive weekly podcast (#1 show on ipmNation.com) called No Boundaries (ipmNation.com/noboundaries). On the show I talk about LGBTIQ, BDSM, body image, relationships, sex, self-esteem, rape culture, women's issues, and I interview groovy people (Cecil Baldwin, Jessica Valenti, Feminist Disney, and others).

I will be doing a LIVE show right from Arisia and I need ideas of what to talk about.

I was thinking, since I didn't get the panels I wanted (I really wanted to be on the slut shaming, feminist, mental illness, and podcast panels. I had actually put them as #1 and #2, but there was a glitch and they got moved to #4 and #5 spots and the ones I had as #4 and #5 got moved to one...so now I'm on panels I'm not that thrilled about....moreseo it just makes sense to me that I be on the others given my show and the fact my whole entire facebook and life is about that stuff....but I digress).

I was thinking of doing a "non-panel panel" show basically talking about what I learned and heard at the panels I couldn't be on.
NoBoundariesIPM

Re: LIVE Episode from Arisia!

Postby joie_78 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:17 am

hi dear. nice sharing.
joie_78

Postby xvzolty » Mon Apr 27, 2015 8:47 am

There are very few similar size cons like this in America's northeast (Lunacon and I-Con, on Long Island, being the two that most closely resemble it)
xvzolty

Postby Kitsich » Wed May 06, 2015 1:22 pm

NoBoundariesIPM wrote:Hi all!

I will be doing a LIVE show right from Arisia and I need ideas of what to talk about.

Where can I see the result. Very interesting how it turned out.
Strike while the iron is hot- idioms examples, learn on Wikipedia, Yanglish which the experience of generations of teaching us life.
Kitsich

Postby Grzyby15 » Thu May 14, 2015 5:28 am

I'm a also interested in results.
Grzyby15

Postby watermark1079 » Wed May 27, 2015 8:40 am

Good piece of sharing..

Thank you.
watermark1079

Return to General questions