Any individual know whatever about usenet?

Moderator: mjs

Any individual know whatever about usenet?

Postby treever » Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:06 pm

Hi,

Just curious if anyone is aware of anytihing about usenet on here.

Would seem like an interesting point, but I do not know nearly anything about it or what provider I should choose?

Thanks for your aid, and sorry for my bad grammar.

sorry if "FAQs Rules of the Road etc" is the wrong place for this.
treever

Re: Any individual know whatever about usenet?

Postby LongHairedSfFan » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:21 pm

[quote="treever"]Hi,

Just curious if anyone is aware of anytihing about usenet on here.

Yeah Usenet exists.

Would seem like an interesting point, but I do not know nearly anything about it or what provider I should choose?

Do yourself a favor, if you're going to use usenet get a provider like Forte. A number of ISPs who in the past have provided usenet access have gotten rid of it in past months.

Finally a usenet warning:

Do not feed the trolls.

Finally, usenet is a part of a bygone era, some of us older computer people use it but
but newer users have lost interest in usenet.

Finally be careful what you download from usenet, there is stuff on there that is illegal
under copyright laws and stuff that has viruses/malware. Remember when you're on usent
you're not anonomous. They can track you down if you download copyrighted material.
LongHairedSfFan

Postby tedibear » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:42 am

I actually like the idea of allowing "cross-culturalism" to remain ambiguous. It's one of those words that means different things to different people. We're a large group, and we all bring interesting perspectives along with us to the conversation of what cross-culturalism is. For Arisia to define "cross-culturalism" seems to impose meanings on the word that may/may not work for all people. But that's just my opinion. :D
Sign up with Testking itil best practices ccna for getting incredible online test king courses Testking istqb questions and We also provide best www.tabor.edu and selftestengine with guaranteed success in Florida Institute of Technology
tedibear

Postby watermark1079 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:40 am

Very nice information @LongHairedSfFan..... I did'nt know anything about it before..
watermark1079

Return to General questions